When Mithun Chakraborty wanted to kill himself during his struggling days, read story

 

When Mithun Chakraborty wanted to kill himself during his struggling days, read story

Actor Mithun Chakraborty, who had achieved success in the film, had to work hard to achieve success. There are also many types of struggles, but when you do not even have a place to sleep, there is no bread to eat, then it is called the worst condition. Something similar happened with actor Mithun.

Describing the struggle of his life, he said that one should never lose courage, keep working hard, success is definitely achieved, but he would never do what I used to think of doing.

Actually, when Mithun Chakraborty reached Mumbai city dreaming of becoming a hero in films, then apart from his appearance, his financial condition was also very bad. In an interview given to the media, Mithun told that 'many times it happened to him that he had to sleep in the garden and sometimes outside the hostel. A friend of mine got me membership of Gymkhana Club so that I can use the bathroom in the morning when I wake up.

When Mithun Chakraborty wanted to kill himself during his struggling days, read story
I used to go to look for work only after getting fresh in the morning. Such was the beginning of my day, apart from this I did not even know from where to get food. For once I felt that I would not be able to do anything and would commit suicide. However, while advising the youth not to have this kind of thinking, Mithun says that there are difficult times, but if you have courage, it goes away'.

This is how the first film was found

Regarding the struggle of 1975-76 era, Mithun said that 'I was complex about my complexion, but I knew that I could dance well and do good fighting, martial arts also.

I always thought that I should do something so that no one notices my complexion and it happened that Mrinal Sen gave me a break in the film 'Mrigaya' and that was Tribal Hero, which was completely suitable for me. was. This film also got the National Award.

Then after that I started getting films, irrespective of the colour, people liked my dancing style and action. Slowly with time a lot of changes happened and I can say that I have achieved success without any godfather.

When Mithun Chakraborty wanted to kill himself during his struggling days, read story


Dancing star Mithun Chakraborty gained tremendous popularity by playing the role of street dancer Jimmy in 'Disco Dancer'. Apart from Hindi, Mithun has also worked in Odia, Bengali and Bhojpuri films. The story of this real actor who went from zero to hero is very inspiring. Apart from acting, Mithun, the owner of Monarch Group, is also successful in the hospitality sector.

Mithun Chakraborty's net worth is 38 million US dollars. Which is about 282 crores in Indian Rupees. He is still active in the film industry. Mithun Chakraborty is the Grand Master of Cinema in the Indian Film Industry and Mithun Chakraborty has earned a lot of money with respect. His assets include a house and a car.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post