Sharing a picture of a romantic morning walk with Anand, Sonam wrote a heart touching post - I am lucky to have such a good husband


Sharing a picture of a romantic morning walk with Anand, Sonam wrote a heart touching post - I am lucky to have such a good husband

Bollywood Tadka Team. Actress Sonam Kapoor is enjoying the beautiful moments of her life these days. The actress gave birth to husband Anand Ahuja's son Vayu in August, after which the couple's happiness increased. Now after the birth of Vayu, Sonam has gone on vacation with her husband. These days the actress is spending quality time with Anand in Austria, from where she has written a special post for her husband by sharing pictures.

Sharing a picture of a romantic morning walk with Anand, Sonam wrote a heart touching post - I am lucky to have such a good husband
Sonam Kapoor has shared a picture of Anand Ahuja kissing along with many beautiful pictures of Altaussee Lake on Instagram. Sharing this, she wrote in the caption - "Morning walk with my husband ... in the last few months I have felt how lucky I am to have such a good husband. I consider myself lucky to have you." Thank you Anand Ahuja for putting my needs before yours and doing anything for my health and happiness. I knew you would be a good father but you understood that a good husband before being a good father Must be. I love you', Vayu parents.' This post of Sonam is becoming very viral and from stars to fans are giving their feedback by commenting on it.

On the work front, Sonam Kapoor was last seen in the film AK vs AK in the year 2020.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post