In the midst of a dispute with wife Alia, now Nawazuddin has made serious allegations against his maid, said that I am in Dubai ... video went viral

 

In the midst of a dispute with wife Alia, now Nawazuddin has made serious allegations against his maid, said that I am in Dubai ... video went viral

Bollywood actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been in the limelight for his personal life for some time now. In fact, the actor is having a tussle with his wife Alia and the matter has reached the court. On January 23, Nawaz's mother lodged an FIR against the actor's wife. At the same time, now a big update has come out in this matter. Meanwhile, Katith Nawazuddin's maid Sapna named Robin Masih has made a serious allegation against him. This woman named Sapna has shared a video crying. Which has also been shared by Nawaz's wife's lawyer on social media.

This woman named Sapna has claimed that she is working as a house help at Nawaz's house. Sapna has alleged in the video that she is living alone at Nawaz's house without food and drink and Nawaz has left her alone. Along with this, Sapna is also accusing Nawaz of not paying salary and telling that she had gone to Dubai to take care of Nawaz's children and is working there as a house help.

In this video, Sapna is appealing that she should be released from there. This video has been shared by Alia Siddiqui's lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui and has demanded the Indian government officials to release Sapna imprisoned in Dubai. In the video, Sapna is telling that 'I am talking to Sapna. I am stuck at Nawazuddin sir's house. Sir had given me visa after madam left, he is deducting visa money from my salary. I have not received salary for two months. Because of that I am facing a lot of problem.

Didi has just gone, she was also facing a lot of problems, she too was not allowed to go to India, she also reached India with great difficulty. Right now I am here alone, I have no money even to eat, I request you to take me out of here and I want my salary, I want to go to my home India, I want ticket to go and want salary, I I make this request in front of you.

Sharing the video, Aaliya's lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui also has a note in which it is written that 'Sapna was sent to Dubai by wrong hiring. It is written in government records that Sapna had gone to Dubai as a sales manager, but in Dubai she works as a househelp at Nawaz's house.

Nawazuddin hired Sapna through a company to take care of his children, but she has not received her salary since the hiring. After coming to India with Aaliya's children, Sapna was left alone at the Dubai house.

A few years back, Nawazuddin Siddiqui was accused of spying on his wife Aaliya in connection with the call detail records scam. While he had dismissed the allegations, Alia had also come out in his support. Nawazuddin Siddiqui has also been accused of beating his younger brother Minajuddin's wife Afreen for dowry.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post