People make fun of Salman's sister for her weight and complexion, Arpita's husband gave a befitting reply to the trollers.

 

People make fun of Salman's sister for her weight and complexion, Arpita's husband gave a befitting reply to the trailers.

Actor Salman Khan, who is called Bhaijaan of Bollywood industry, is in headlines these days for his film Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan. Let us tell you that Salman Khan is also someone's brother. The name of Salman Khan's sister is Arpita Khan, who remains in headlines every day. The reason behind Arpita Khan being in the headlines is her complexion and her weight. People talk many kinds of things about Arpita Khan on social media. Not only this, people also talk about Arpita Khan's husband Ayush Sharma.

Let us tell you that in the year 2014, actor Aayushi Sharma married Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan. Only after their marriage, people on social media talk about Arpita Khan and Aayushi Sharma. After which Ayush Sharma talked to the media about this. He also put forward his words about his wife Arpita Khan.

People make fun of Salman's sister for her weight and complexion, Arpita's husband gave a befitting reply to the trailers.

Talking to the media, Aayush Sharma says, “My wife is constantly trolled for being overweight. She is always on the target of people. Because being a celebrity, he shouldn't be fat. They should dress up in a certain way. And their color is dark. Whenever a picture of him comes on social media, he is reminded of this."

Continuing his talk, Aayush Sharma further explains, “You have to accept that beauty is no longer an internal thing. No one wants to know whether you are a good person or not. People just want to see your outer beauty. But I am proud of my wife that she is comfortable with who she is. She also feels proud on this matter. She tells me that 'I am not a celebrity. I have done nothing. Nor will I ever go in front of the camera. That's why I will remain who I am. I will live my life the way I want to'."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post