Amitabh Bachchan stunned by the boycott trend of Brahmastra, tweeted and said - 'Nowadays talk...'

Amitabh Bachchan stunned by the boycott trend of Brahmastra, tweeted and said - 'Nowadays talk...'

After Aamir Khan's 'Lal Singh Chaddha' and Akshay Kumar's 'Rakshabandhan', Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan starrer film 'Brahmastra' has now come on the target of Boycott gang. Is. Recently, actress Alia Bhatt reacted to the Bollywood boycott and said, "If you don't like me, don't look at me." Netizens did not like Alia's statement at all and since then #boycottbrahmastra is trending on Twitter. Now recently Amitabh Bachchan has made a tweet, in which he has shared his views on the freedom to talk openly. Please tell that Amitabh Bachchan is a part of the film 'Brahmastra'. In such a situation, this tweet of Amitabh Bachchan is being linked to the boycott of 'Brahmastra'.

Amitabh Bachchan tweeted and wrote, “Some things feel like talking, but how to do it, everything becomes a matter these days!” People are commenting a lot on this tweet of Amitabh Bachchan and giving their feedback. After the boycott trend of Brahmastra, this cryptic tweet by Amitabh Bachchan has grabbed everyone's attention.

Alia Bhatt had said this thing

According to entertainment news, Alia Bhatt spoke openly about the spread of nepotism in Bollywood. She said that now I cannot defend myself verbally. He said, "And if you don't like me, don't look at me. I can't do anything about it. It is such that I cannot do anything in this because people will definitely have something to say or the other. Hope I prove to them with my films that I really deserve the place I am at now."

'Brahmastra' to release on this day

Let us inform that Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna and Mouni Roy starrer 'Brahmastra' is going to be released in theaters on 9 September. Shah Rukh Khan will also be seen in a cameo role in this film directed by Ayan Mukerji.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post