'I won't budge a bit, boycott trend can't affect both me and film': Shah Rukh Khan

 

'I won't budge a bit, boycott trend can't affect both me and film': Shah Rukh Khan

You all must be seeing that many films are being released one after the other in Bollywood these days but most of the films are being boycotted. In fact, for a few weeks, netizens are being seen calling for a boycott of the upcoming films. This list includes from Lal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan to Brahmastra and Dobara. In the past, #BoycottLaalSinghChaddha and #BoycottRakshaBandhan were in such top trends on Twitter that it affected their business. Let us tell you that Aamir Khan starrer and Akshay Kumar led films clashed at the box office on 11th August, although both did not earn well. Now among all these Shahrukh's film Pathan is about to come. In such a situation, talking about Shahrukh Khan, he once commented on it and said, 'It will not affect him'.

He had said that the amount of love he gets in India proves that the culture of boycott will never affect him. Yes and Shah Rukh Khan had also said, "Actually, sometimes it's good... If the picture does not work as much as you used to understand, then an excuse is found. This is an excuse... There was social boycott so it didn't work. (Sometimes, when a film doesn't work, it's a good excuse that the film doesn't work because of social boycott). But dil bahle ko ghalib khayal hai that the picture was good it was a social boycott.” Apart from this, when Shahrukh Khan was asked if there is no fear, he had said, "To be honest, I am not going to shake the air a little bit."

He goes on to say, “With due respect, kisko hoga issue, some ek commit tha, some kitna banaya, those people will be very happy…. And if he is happy then he should also be happy. Be happy because of us. Apart from this, he had said, 'But in India, as much as I am loved, I can speak on this dunk, very few people have been done. And that love from one thing to these two things. People understand right from wrong. I don't think it has affected me or my film or will ever affect me or my film." By the way, how true this claim of Shahrukh is, it will be seen after Pathan's release.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post